Dr Christina Rahm
It's no secret that animals are exposed to various toxins and pollutants in their environment, which can contribute to the onset of disease and illness.
Add to that the fact that their bodies process certain foods and medications differently from humans, and it's clear that they need all the help they can get. Sadly, the number one leading cause of death in animals is cancer. This is because animals have a higher metabolic rate, which means their cells divide more frequently.
The more frequently cells divide, the more likely they are to develop mutations that can lead to cancer. Moreover, pets are often exposed to environmental toxins that can increase their risk of developing cancer. Studies have shown that certain nutraceuticals can inhibit the growth and spread of cancer cells, reducing the risk of cancer in our pets.
Bill & Coo products offer a carefully crafted blend of natural ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes,
and so much more that work to boost their immune system, reduce inflammation, eliminate toxins, reverse the aging processes, optimize performance, and ultimately, promote overall well-being.
Defend Your Pet
* Possess reverse aging processes
by maintaining DNA integrity
& ensuring proper cell functions,
thus reducing the risk of developing
age related diseases and illnesses.
* Promotes coat health and reduces
* Improves heart function and
possesses anti cancer properties
* Improves mood and energy
* Supports a strong immune system
may even help and prevent
* Promotes the increase of healthy
bacteria in the gut
* Helps eradicate harmful toxins in
* Enhances metabolism and
supports healthy bowel
Pure Clean Pets
* Internally eliminates heavy metals and
harmful toxins from the body
* Assists in the reduction of negative
inflammation by removing the root cause of
* Supports the absorption of nutrition by the
removal of toxins
* Promotes a healthy coast and
* Possesses reverse aging properties
* Strengthens immune system
* Fortifies gut health and reduces
* Topically protects and prevents against
heavy metals and other toxic
environmental pollutants from the furry
coat of your pet
* Eliminates pesticides, ticks, fleas, helps
control dandruff and even reduces shedding